- Review your search filters. These work by adding the word 'and' in between each field. So if you have chosen two fields, there will need to be content that matches both filters before you can get a result.
- Too many results? Try adding in a filter.
- Too few results? Try removing a filter.
- Browse all results. This is a rapid way to locate information. Select the 'View all' option to the left of the 'Search' button. Then, for more detailed viewing, go to 'Print options' at the top of the page and select 'Any sub-pages'. This will allow you to quickly view the detailed content under each listing without opening each one.
- Let us know. If you can't find what you're looking for, we'd like you to tell us. You can ask a question online using the panel at the bottom of your search results.
All funds displayed have current activity associated with this calendar year, whether or not there is still funding to be allocated.
Ongoing = funds are available for allocation but may be mid-cycle.
Limited to certain providers = ongoing funds that only apply to certain TEOs.
Closed for application = funding is currently closed for applications. Funding may still be being distributed under existing provision.
Disestablished = no future funding available.
To print a web page, click on the ‘Print version’ icon at the top right of the page you are on. This will print only the main content of the page, without the menus, headers and footers. Clicking the icon opens the print page view and allows you also choose to print all the sub pages of that page and any footnotes.
Simply hover your mouse over an acronym or abbreviation to find out what it stands for.
We try to keep all pages up to date and verified, and archive older content regularly. To know if a page is up to date, see the last updated or last verified date at the bottom.
Keep in touch
To stay informed about changes to content, subscribe to RSS updates. These will be delivered to your desktop.
14 April 2015
14 April 2015