Workspace 2 (IPI Project)
What is Workspace 2?
Workspace 2 is an online secure system, which collects data and information from tertiary education organisations (TEOs) in the sector. It is part of the Integrated Provider Information (IPI) project.
Workspace 2 is used by both TEOs and the TEC.
- TEOs can securely submit delivery data, forecasting data, Investment Plans, strategic intent documents and reports to the TEC. TEOs can also securely upload documents for the TEC to view.
- TEOs can view notices and documents published by the TEC.
- The TEC can review the data and documents uploaded/submitted by TEOs.
Note:Workspace 2 does NOT replace submission of information using the SDR or ITR.
Access and log in for Workspace 2
You can access Workspace 2 through the Workspace 2 website.
Log in using your ESAA login credentials.
Don't have an ESAA log in?
Users must have the Workspace role associated with their ESAA account to access Workspace 2. Please see the Ministry of Education website for information about obtaining an ESAA log in.
Funds reported through Workspace 2
Workspace 2 is used for data submission for the following funds. However, Workspace 2 does NOT replace submission of information using the SDR or ITR.
- Adult and Community Education (ACE) in Schools
- Adult and Community Education (ACE) in Communities
- Adult Literacy Educator Grant
- Indicative Enrolment Information for SAC funding:
- Level 1 and 2 competitive
- Level 1 and 2
- Level 3+
- Priority Engineering
- International EFTS
- Industry Training
- Intensive Literacy and Numeracy
- Intensive Literacy and Numeracy – Targeted ESOL
- Maori and Pacifica Trades Training (MPTT)
- Medical Interns
- Performance-Based Research Fund (PBRF)
- Refugee English Fund
- SAC Level 1 & 2 Competitive
- SAC Levels 1 & 2 Non-competitive
- SAC Level 3 and above
- SAC 3 and above Priority Engineering
- Workplace Literacy
- Youth Guarantee
Find out more and guidance
11 May 2015
11 May 2015