Single Data Return: Student Achievement Component and Youth Guarantee 2014-2015
The TEC publishes Student Achievement Component (SAC) and Youth Guarantee (YG) data three times a year based on data submitted by tertiary education organisations (TEOs).
The data is submitted via the Single Data Return (SDR) and relates to Equivalent Full-time Students (EFTS) funded through the SAC and YG funds.
What the spreadsheet shows
The spreadsheet below shows the number of Equivalent Full-time Students (EFTS), for the 2014 and 2015 calendar years, the total number of EFTS delivered in 2014 and 2015, and the funding value of those EFTS.
The spreadsheet also shows:
- the number of EFTS estimated to match the funding allocated to the TEO (EFTS commitment)
- the funding allocated to the TEO (allocation)
- a comparison between delivery and commitment/allocation.
Student Achievement Component
- 2015 EFTS delivery was at 98.8% of the commitment
- 2014 EFTS delivery was at 100.3% of the commitment
- SAC level 1–2 competitive:
- 2015 EFTS delivery was at 95.4% of the commitment
- 2014 EFTS delivery was at 99.5% of the commitment
- SAC level 1–2 plan process:
- 2015 EFTS delivery was at 97.6% of the commitment
- 2014 delivery was at 96.1% of the commitment
- YG 2015 EFTS delivery was at 94.4% of the commitment
- YG 2014 EFTS delivery was at 95.8% of the commitment
The spreadsheet contains hidden data. We have included a print button to ensure only the data visible on screen is printed.
Archived funding allocations information
You can read previous years' funding allocation information for SAC and YG funding in these archived web pages from the TEC website:
11 May 2016
11 May 2016