Monitoring and reporting
All tertiary education organisations (TEOs) that receive funding from the Refugee English Fund will report on, and be monitored against, the performance indicators and delivery commitments agreed with us through the Investment Plan.
If the TEO has not met the required levels of performance, the TEC may:
- use the level of performance to inform future funding decisions; and
- recover funding if the TEO has not met a condition of funding imposed in its Investment Plan funding approval letter.
The TEC requires TEOs receiving Refugee English funding to submit three reports for the funded calendar year, as outlined in Condition REF001. This includes two progress reports and one final report.
All reports relate to the specific delivery commitments outlined in the Investment Plan. The reports cover the funded calendar year; they are cumulative and build on the information supplied in the previous reporting period.
Reports must be submitted to the TEC by the following dates:
- a progress report for the period 1 January to 31 May no later than 10 working days after 31 May
- a progress report for the period 1 January to 30 September no later than 5 working days after 30 September
- a final report for the period 1 January to 31 December no later than 31 January of the following year.
Progress reports must be submitted to the TEC through Workspace2 within 10 working days of the end of the reporting period.
Any recovery of funds will be based on the assessment of the final report. Performance information submitted through the final report will also be used to inform future funding decisions.