Our Sector Helpdesk is the first point of contact if you wish to contact us.
We aim to respond to your enquiry within 24 hours.
The Sector Helpdesk is responsible for:
- managing and responding to all queries received via letters, email or telephone within 24 hours
- helping collect and collate performance data
- supporting users of our systems such as Workspace 2, FRED and the Industry Training Register
- helping SDR submitters with their SDR preparations and submissions
- helping our investment teams with their investing in a plan and investment approach activities
- assessing and approving new and change requests relating to courses and training sites for tertiary education organisations receiving Student Component (SAC) and Youth Guarantee (YG) funding
- working with the investment teams to assess and approve new and change qualification requests
- providing administration services to internal stakeholders including managing apprenticeship records (Greenslip) process
- managing and administering the English for Migrants Programme including contracting the required provision
- managing the TEO contact details database in TCM.
If you're not satisfied with the help you received from us, please email email@example.com or call us on 0800 601 301. We’d like to hear from you.
If you email us with your concern, please use the subject line: 'Concern: Please Escalate to Sector Helpdesk Manager' to ensure your issue is addressed quickly.
13 May 2016
13 May 2016