27 September 2016
In October we will be travelling to four regions (Auckland, Wellington, Rotorua and Christchurch) to give tertiary education organisations an update on new developments. This email has information about the Roadshows and how you can register your interest in attending.
We’ve divided the Roadshow into two parts:
1. Morning Session 10am – 12pm
This will be a strategic session aimed at the leadership teams of TEOs. Our Senior Management Team will present the session. It will be an opportunity to:
- hear about our work programme
- see a demonstration of the tools we’ll be launching for the sector’s use
- discuss the topical issues in the tertiary sector.
2. Afternoon Session 1 – 3pm
This will follow the usual TEC Single Data Return (SDR) Roadshow format, and will have practical advice and updates for those working with us on a regular basis. This session will be relevant to your staff members who are involved with SDR reporting.
When and where will the Roadshows be held?
19 October 2016
Waipuna Conference Suites
Ground Floor, Quest Building, 60 Highbrook Drive,
20 October 2016
Mount Smart Stadium, South Lounge
2 Beasley Ave, Penrose
26 October 2016
272 Fenton St, Glenholme
27 October 2016
Te Wharewaka o Poneke Function Centre, Makaro Room
15 Jervois Quay Wellington
28 October 2016
Rydges Latimer Hotel
30 Latimer Square, Christchurch Central
How can I be invited to one of the Roadshows?
To indicate your interest in attending one of the Roadshows and receive your invitation, please email the Sector Helpdesk email@example.com:
- the name(s) and title(s) of your intended attendee(s)
- the preferred date and session for each of your potential attendee(s)
- the location of the Roadshow that each intended attendee wishes to attend.
We will send out invitations once we have received your expression(s) of interest.
If you have any questions, please contact the Sector Helpdesk on 0800 601 301 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keep an eye on our website for updated information, including FAQs.