6 November 2015
The TEC is pleased to announce the appointment of the Chairs for the 13 peer review panels for the 2018 Performance-Based Research Fund (PBRF) Quality Evaluation
The Chairs are:
- Professor Hamish Spencer (Biological Sciences)
- Professor Les Oxley (Business and Economics)
- Professor Anne Noble (Creative and Performing Arts)
- Professor Luanna Meyer (Education)
- Professor Don Cleland (Engineering, Technology and Architecture)
- Professor Kathryn McPherson (Health)
- Professor Lydia Wevers (Humanities and Law)
- Dr Shane Edwards (Māori Knowledge and Development)
- Professor Vernon Squire (Mathematical and Information Sciences and Technology)
- Distinguished Professor Ian Reid (Medicine and Public Health)
- Professor Airini (Pacific Research)
- Professor Keith Hunter (Physical Sciences)
- Distinguished Professor Paul Spoonley (Social Sciences and Other Cultural/ Social Sciences).
You can read more about the Chairs on the PBRF 2018 Quality Evaluation page.
We encourage you to subscribe to the TEC news feeds via RSS to stay up to date on all of the latest information.
We are also on Twitter. To follow us, subscribe to the TEC Twitter feed.