12 August 2016
This is a final reminder that the submission deadline for the 2016 August SDR for all tertiary education organisations (TEOs) who are required to submit an SDR is 5.00pm 19 August 2016.
Thank you to those who have already submitted your 2016 August Single Data Return (SDR).
We recommend you start your file validation as soon as possible so you can resolve any existing system errors before the submission due date. The Stop Gate will be activated once the submission period has ended.
Please ensure that your Vice-Chancellor or Chief Executive sign the Summary report for the 2016 August SDR as per the new requirement.
The data you submit
- If you receive Competitive SAC Level 1 and 2 under 25 fees-free and YG funding, your enrolment data will be used to determine the fees free top-up payments and YG exceptional circumstances travel assistance.
- If you receive SAC L3+ funding, you need to provide an accurate forecast for the remainder of 2016.
SDR001 – reporting of confirmed enrolments
We are hoping to provide you very soon with a solution for reporting confirmed enrolments in your 2016 December SDR. As stated in our recent TEC Now’s about the April and August SDR you don’t need to report confirmed enrolments in your 2016 April and August SDRs. In the meantime please continue to complete and return your SDR as usual.
You can access information on SDR submission at www.steo.govt.nz. Our expectations for course/qualification change requests, SDR timeliness, accuracy and re-submissions are available on our website. You can access this information and the SDR quick reference guide on the SDR page of our website.
Who to contact for help
- PTEs requiring assistance should contact the TEC Sector Helpdesk on 0800 601 301 or email@example.com.
- TEIs requiring assistance should contact their TEC Investment Manager.
- For help accessing STEO please contact the Education Service Desk on 0800 422 599 or Service.firstname.lastname@example.org.